Scooter Products from MEDIchair® Calgaryrolex daytona 116523blao mens 40mm silver tone zf factory
Mobility scooters are electric-powered personal mobility vehicles. They are a perfect solution for excursions to the park, getting groceries, or visiting friends and family.
3-wheel mobility scooters and 4-wheel mobility scooters are available in a variety of sizes to suit your need. There are travel scooters that disassemble or fold for storage and travel, mid-sized multi-use scooters, and large, more robust scooters that can effectively handle more challenging terrain.
We also have qualified technicians that can adjust and maintain your scooter to ensure that it gives you years of trouble-free performance.
Travel Mobility Scooter
- 3- or 4-wheel units designed mainly for use indoors but can be used outside on smooth, hard surfaces
- Small wheels provide superior maneuverability in tight spaces
- Easy to dismantle for loading into a vehicle
- Battery range is limited
- 3- or 4-wheeled units designed for use both indoors and outside
- Larger wheel size makes them easier to use outdoors but good maneuverability allows them to be used in stores, malls, restaurants, and coffee shops
- Wide range of prices and options, including full suspension, headlights, turn signals, and power seats
- Somewhat more difficult to transport as they generally do not disassemble
- Can be transported in a van or truck – usually with the assistance of a scooter lift
Outdoor Mobility Scooter
- Excellent for use outside, even over rough terrain
- 4 wheels provide maximum stability but 3-wheel versions are also available
- Available with suspension, light packages, and seating options
- Transportation requires a larger, lift-equipped vehicle
- Limited indoor maneuverability
Contact your MEDIchair® Calgary store and let us assist you in choosing the right mobility scooter to match your lifestyle needs.